Meal Planning Monday 20th January #MealPlanningMonday

Meal Planning Monday

This week's menu looks like this
  • Baked potato, beans and cheese (Cheese as HE)
  • Liver and onions, with carrot and suede mash with vegetables (Syn free)
  • Pork, rice and beans (Syn free)
  • Pork casserole with potato and vegetable (Syn free)
  • Bean bolognaise with carrot & courgette tagliatelle (Syn free)
  • Stuffed peppers with bacon and rice


Am pleased to say I didn't throw any food away last week. Every last scrap was used up, nothing was wasted. I'm pretty good at using up food but there's usually something which ends up in the bin. Let's see how I get on with this menu and food shop.

Fingers crossed I've lost a pound or two when I weigh in later too. 

Don't forget to check in for more meal planning inspiration over at Mrs M's. Click the image at the top of the post.

Take care and have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment