Meal Planning Monday - 13th January #MealPlanningMonday

Meal Planning Monday

Really enjoyed last week's menu and hopefully when I weigh in later, I'll be able to report a loss because of it. The paprika pork was amazing and I'm having it again, but with chicken, if that makes sense. I'm cheating a little though. Last week I used the Sunday roast to make a couple of meals, which was very cost effective, so thought I'd do that again. So at the time of posting, I'll have already had the roast chicken! Hope you don't do me under the trades description act.

Onto the plan

Roast Chicken, potato and vegetables - Syn free
Paprika Chicken - Syn free
Leek and Potato Soup - Syn free
Butternut Squash Risotto with green vegetables - Syn free
Tomato Beef Burgers with rice and vegetables - Syn free
Liver & Onions with Mash and Cabbage - Syn free
Slimming World Chips, Eggs and Mixed Beans - Syn free

Just realised it's all Syn free! Fabulous. Plenty left for snacks! 

Lunches will be left overs or savoury rice and porridge with fruit for breakfast (which I must admit am loving more than I thought I would)

And if you're wondering what tomato beef burgers are its a meal I've picked up somewhere. I'll post the recipe later this week, please check back.

There you go, sorted. 

Don't forget to check out other meal plans with At Home with Mrs M. Click the badge at the top of the page to get yourself there.

Update at 1500 YAY!!!!! 4lbs off. Last weeks plan really worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment