Monday Meal Planner w/c 25th July

It's Monday, so meal planning, but really don't know how I am going to fit the weekly shop in! I am under going consultation at work, and have a job interview on Wedneday which I'm busily preparing for. This means I am potentially staying away three nights this week, which hasn't happened for a long time! When I'm not here, cooking doesn't happen! The boys (MrC and my son who is nearly 18) seems to exist on tins of beans and sandwiches!

So this week's meal planner is very light! I will be stocking up on some TV dinners, bread, beans and spagetti hoops! However when I am here I will be cooking the following

Beef & Tomato Casserole
Chicken Salad with mango salsa
Stir Fry beef and noodles
Chili Con Carne

Wish me luck with the job and check in over with Mrs M for better planning than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment